Cannot activate BP 1.2 – Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_loader_activate()
Today I tried to install the latest BP 1.2 code from SVN, but the plugin refuses to activate.
The plugin shows up in the “Installed” list, but when I click “Activate” it says:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_loader_activate() (previously declared in /home/myuser/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-loader.php:57) in /home/myuser/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-loader.php on line 60
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
not too recently, have generally been keeping up with WPMU releases
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
BP 1.2 SVN (2242)
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
I previously had BP 1.1.3 installed and functional
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Standard, from same SVN changeset
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Errors supplied at top of message.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
We have our own servers at a colo facility.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.