Clicking blog tab shows "Page not found"
I’ve got a fresh WPMu and buddyPress install, and they appear to be work, mostly. I have an issue with uploading new avatar image files, but that looks like a known issue.
The other issue I have is this. On the main WPMu site, I enabled the bp-default theme and when I click on the ‘blog’ tab, it takes me to the main site’s blog. When I look at users’ profiles and click the link to their blog, I get their blogs OK if they don’t use the bp-default theme.
When I enable the bp-default theme, though, and go to [user].host.domain.edu, things look OK. When I click the ‘blog’ tab, I get an error in the first column “Page not found.” If I switch the user’s blog to a different theme, it looks fine.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? 220.127.116.11
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? subdomain (for historical reasons)
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? 2.7-ish?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? Yes, I believe so
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? 1.1.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? 1.1.1
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? Akismet on main blog
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Std
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? I updated the key/salts, and set “define(â€˜FORCE_SSL_LOGINâ€™, true);” in wp-config.php
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? no, not that I’m aware of (but I’d like it!)
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Can do, but not possible at moment.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.