CLOSED TOPIC – RESOLVED: Just Enabled / Installed FORUMS into my BP Site – Went Well – Topics Won’t
Everything went perfect….I get no errors of any sort anywhere. Once done, I clicked the FORUMS nav button at the top of my site – and was given the GROUP FORUMS DIRECTORY page. From there, clicked the NEW TOPIC button….added a topic – but when I click POST TOPIC….no topic is created. No error messages given either. Any ideas anyone? My site is at: http://jobs.localjobs.com
Some added information:
Please answer these so we know a bit more about your setup:
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
Subdomain install (jobs.localjobs.com)
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
No, clean new install
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
No, new install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
BP Groups Calendar
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Using BuddyDress’ ‘Daily’ theme1
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
No – nothing other than what I saw the Forums message indicated once ‘Forums’ were one-click installed in BP Forums Setup
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
Not sure where to find this file…pls advise if needed.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
////UPDATE: Just needed to ENABLE FORUM POSTS when creating a group. Small oversight. Oooopsss.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.