Customized (Fixed?) Version of 2.7.3
Because my mentioned problems are not fixed in the 2.7.3, I have once again corrected the problems, making pot files for everyone to make their own language files, Japanese Translation, and “languages” folders.
Then I made a zip file from the whole plugin folder, which contains above corrections, available from:
Note: I have just added some corrections and language folder containing the pot file along with Japanese Translation, thus the plugin is basically the same as the original 2.7.3.
Rather, I hope everyone will be happy to see the plugin work fine. I hope this will be helpful also for the plugin authors.
The points I mentioned before are at:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.