getting bb press to work
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
A. You are using WordPress MU 2.8.6.
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
A. Directory (initially a subdomain on accident)
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
A. Was a sub directory and is now moved to the root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
A. Fresh Installation
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
A. Seemed to be an issues from installation
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
A. Latest available from download section
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
A. Yes ( I removed all issues ramain) it’s not plugins
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
I’m using a paid theme from WPMU DEV
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
A. not at all
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
A. Not that I have added
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Running bbpress but ti’s not working showing blank screen with no options but to reinstall
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
A. I don’t have any errors to show
14. Which company provides your hosting?
A. Godaddy Dedicated Server
I go to the forums options and all it’s showing is a re install option.
What am I supposed to do?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.