GroupBlog config and posting
J’ve tried to install BP-GroupBlog on my test site (WP 3.0.1 & BP 1.2.6), but something works wrong.
What I have done :
- From WP single to WPMU => OK
- From subdomain to subdirectory => OK
- Automatique plugin install => OK
- Manual theme install => OK
- Plugin activation => OK
- Plugin config :
——- Theme : BuddyPress GroupBlog
——- Redirect Enabled to: Disabled
——- Redirect Group Home: unchecked
——- Everything else as default parameter
- I create group in the front office => OK
- I activate groupblog in my group with default parameter (new blog) => OK
- On group page, I have “Blog” tab, I clic, I am on the group blog => OK (http://g.wordpress.webcaviste.definima.net/groupes/vefzvf/blog/)
- On group blog, I have the first defoult post, and I have “About” button (see previous link, it’s in french : “A propos” = “About”)
- If I clic on “About”, I have this link adress : http://g.wordpress.webcaviste.definima.net/vefzvf/blog/. The same as before without my group slug (“groupes”)
- And then, I have a horrible page without CSS
- Moreover, I can’t find “create post” link or whatever looks like the blog admin in the front end.
I think my problem is about the plugin config, but I think I’ve tested all possibilities… Am I missing something ?
Any idea ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.