HTML tag errors in Activity stream
OK. I’m running wpmu2.8.6 and buddypress1.1.2.
I’ve heavily CSSing the design and of course getting Firefox right first and now heading into IE7/IE6 territory.
I noticed on the activity stream that the CSS threw up some inconsisencies. In looking throguh the source for the activity stream from status updates I noticed that p tags were being opened but not closed. In particular a p tag is opened before the link for the poster of said activity but is not closed again.
I know this is probably something to do with the kses filtery thingy and what gets taken out is not being put in again properly or something like that, but trawling through the activity php files and the status files I can’t seem to find anything…..
Has anyone come across this before….
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.