Issues with create a blog and sitewide message e-mail notification
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
1.2.3 attempted upgrade
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
yes…and I have deactivated and deleted completely the one that I was working with before the crash
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
A) No matter how I configure the radio buttons in the Options, when the create new blog is selected, a redirect to a page not found happens.
I can send private messages to individuals, and they get email notification, but if tick the send to entire site option, no email notification is sent.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.