Keeping WordPress’ Admin Bar
I just installed BuddyPress into a local website to make some tests with it.
It works pretty well with a random theme I’ve chosen (Admired, for those who knows it), but one thing disturbs me a bit.
The sidebar has been changed to the BuddyPress one, but I want to keep the WP one that I find more beautiful and on which I want (almost need) to put extensions. It looks possible, as it’s what is used here But there’s no way I can find how to do that…
I tried to search a bit, but I found nothing corresponding to my problem. Sorry if the post was too hidden for me
PS : lots of questions
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? Last stable version
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdir
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? Last stable (1.5.6 if I remember well)
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? th0t’s quotes, Mingle Forum, Role Editor, Theme my Login
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Custom theme (Admired)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? I use MingleForum
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. This is not an error
14. Which company provides your hosting? EasyPHP
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Windows
The topic ‘Keeping WordPress’ Admin Bar’ is closed to new replies.