move /members directory to another domain ?!
Okay I have installed buddypress, wpmu, bbpress latest version.
I have bbpress and wpmu on my mainsite = mainsite.com
I have forum = mainsite.com/forum
I have bbpress members = mainsite.com/members
Now I create blogs for mysef that I personally manager these blogs have a certain function they are for certain people I manage the blog for.
I have 2 blogs (And will create more in future)
- portal.mainsite.com ( central site where everything should come together )
- site1.mainsite.com ( site for a user i maintain )
Now my end result Im aiming at is like this:
1) mainsite.com/members should not be available it should only be available from portal.mainsite.com
2) mainsite.com/forum should not be available it should only be available from portal.mainsite.com/forum
I want users to be able to signup from any blog (portal.mainsite.com, site1.mainsite.com) to register and comment on the blogs and post topics in the forum on portal.mainsite.com/forum
To make it more complicated I would like to have 1 forum per blog ( 1 forum for site1.mainsite.com and 1 forum for portal.mainsite.com and 1 forum for each new blog that Ill be adding ) This forum should not be listed anywhere it should only be available in the blog itself.
Currently I have :
1) Installed wpmu latest + buddypress + bbpress (including integration)
What would be the next step to acchive above results, please give me some advice on this, this seems reasonable complicated!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.