multisite buddpress with multi network page not found
I have been tweaking this and can’t seems to make it successful is there any guide on the full procedure on this because I have read hundreds of articles already and can’t seems to help me out on this problem.
this is what I want to achieve, my main domain is the host of the multisite and we have a subdomain sites that has buddypress installed, and that 2 subdomain needs to have both seperate buddpress.
because when I installed it on both subdoamin on my first attempt it both has the same content which is not what I wanted. it must have separate content but running on the same buddypress.
I have used the multi network plugins base on reading of some of the articles but when I create a group it just say “page not found” on both domains.
the PAGE NOT FOUND is the main problem how can I fix that?
here are some of my other questions
1. what is the updated multi network plugin out there in the plugins repository?
i am using this
2. is MU-PLUGIN is still implemented on the latest build of buddypress (1.6.3)?
because base of the multi network plugin it needs to be installed on the the MU-plugins is it still required? or do I just need to install it on the normal PLUGINS folder?
3. is `define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );` needs to be is the bp-custom.php when I want to have separate content on my buddypress?
because base on the codex this is only applicable if I want to have same content running on all site wide buddypress?
4. on the wp-config is this code required base on my requirements?
//$base = ‘/’;
because on some articles it says again I need to remove the DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE and PATH_CURRENT_SITE
5. is domain mapping required? in this scenario and what is the difference of it with multi network plugin?
hopefully someone can give a great procedure I will definitely give credits on your guys for helping me out after this thanks in advance.
I really hate outdated articles still flying around the web giving outdated contents if this settings will be fix I will create an updated articles on this
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.