Problems with Members and Recent Blog Posts Widgets
For the members widget when you click on active or popular the list remains the same. This never worked
For the recent blog posts, it seems that 3 posts from one of our members is stuck at the top of the list. The two posts under him keep updating but his won’t budge.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? – 2.7.1
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? – directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? – root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? – no
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? – yes
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? 1.0.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? – No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? – Featured User plugin
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? – standard
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? – no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? – no
12. If running bbPress, which version? 1.0
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.