reCAPTCHA for registration
I am unable to find definite answer for this. I am not able to get reCAPTCHA working on the registration page. It works fine on comments but not on registration page.
Your help is appreciated.
More details on my installation:
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
As a directory (mywebsite.com/blogs)
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
Sub directory (mywebsite.com/blogs)
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
I had SI captcha installed. I removed it. Now I moved to reCAPTCHA.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.