Redirect loop for member profile
I keep getting a redirect loop for the member profile on Buddypress. Here’s a link to the site: http://proudconservative.com
I tried switching to the buddypress default theme, deactivating all plugs, deleting buddypress, deleting buddypress tables from the database, and everything else I can think of and it is still happening.
This is the first time I have had this issue with buddypress. I really do not understand why this is happening.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? WordPress 3.5.1.
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? Version 1.6.4
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Yes – Contact Form 7, WooCommerce, Google Adsense. I have also tried with all plugins deactivated and I am still having the same problem.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? A customized theme built for buddypress and Woocommerce integration. Tersus. I have also tried using the dafault Buddypress them and the issue persists – no matter what.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? BBpress installed automatically when I installed the forums. The forums are working fine.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? 1and1
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.