Register and Activate pages redirect to home
Hello – happy holidays!
I’m pretty stumped. I’ve just set everything up and assigned my register and activate pages.
When they are unassigned I can preview them. Once they are assigned they redirect to the home page.
I have deactivated my theme (Atlas) and deactivated all of my plugins except for BP and switched to TwentyFourteen, and still the register page won’t resolve. I have deleted the register and activate pages and rebuilt them. I have assigned other pages – always the same – redirects to the home page.
My Settings > General is set to “Anyone can register”. I also turned off maintenance mode and tried it live – same problem. Below are the details of my install – any help truly appreciated.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
installed on root
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
BBpress, Hangar, Breadcrumb NavXT, Contact Form 7, LayerSlider WP, Nextend Facebook Connect, TDP – Frontend Edit Profile, TDP Listings & Membership, WooSidebars, WP-PageNavi
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
My theme is Atlas directory for WP and Buddypress
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Site5.com
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.