Registered Members Not Being Added to Members List
When a member registers and activates their account (by clicking on the activation e-mail link), they are not added to the Members page in BuddyPress. Even after logging in for the first time, they are still not added to the Members page in BuddyPress.
Here are the specs:
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.5.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? N/A
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.7.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? Nope
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? A bunch.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? WordPress.org-approved BuddyPress themes
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? 2.3.2
14. Which company provides your hosting? HostGator
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.