[Resolved] Registration: Complete Sign Up doesn't work
thanks for providing BuddyPress to us!
We have just installed it and are setting it up, but encountered a problem: when pressing the “complete sign up” button, the page reloads with all fields filled out except password. We also see that there is no user created (when looking via the dashboard).
We have found several other “Topics” relating to the same problem, but haven’t read anything that helped us yet.
We have done following steps:
- Deactivated all other plugins
- Use the default BuddyPress theme
- The “Allow anyone to register” option is set to “yes” in the admin panel.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.5.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.7.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Installed: a bunch, but deactivated them all to get BuddyPress to work first.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Standard
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Installed bbPress 2.3.2 but deactivated it
14. Which company provides your hosting? GoDaddy
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.