[Resolved] ”You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”
I just installed BuddyPress (1.6.1) on a brand-new installation of WordPress (3.4.1) and, on the Plugins page, I clicked on BuddyPress “Settings” (http://rugcutter.net/gm/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=bp-components) – but I get this error message:
“You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”
I am logged in as the sole user on the WordPress installation, with Administrator permissions, so I don’t know what other permissions I could need to access that page! Can you help me?
Here are the Qs you ask for in each new thread:
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.4.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No, fresh install.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Didn’t even try that, just installed WP and installed BP right away.
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.6.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No.
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? No.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? No.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? No.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Not sure how to get these.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Innohosting
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux, I think.
Thanks in advance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.