Support Help: Group Invite – No contacts showing
All the groups in my community are reporting that there are no friends showing up in the list when they want to invite friends to their group. All report that their friends have filled out their profiles. Have about 70 people in the community right now.
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated?
Yes, CPT BuddyPress XProfile Privacy, WordPress Backup, SB Welcome Editor – I tried deactivating them all, and this didn’t change solve the problem
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
Yes..code for putting in localization (.mo file)
12. If running bbPress, which version?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
no errors in server’s log files that relate to this problem
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.