Testers needed for version 2.1beta!
Here we go folks… for those of you who want to have some fun with the bp-adminbar (and help me get this version of my 1st plugin rolling), V2.1beta of “Add-All-Nav-Links-To-BP-Adminbar” is ready for testing.
You can download the zip here: http://nowrecovery.com/downloads/add-all-nav-links-to-bp-adminbar2.1beta.zip
Unzip and upload the add-all-nav-links-to-bp-adminbar folder to your plugins directory.
Activate the plugin.
Then, under “Settings” > “BP-WP-Navbar”, you’ll find options to:
– Hide or display the main theme navigation
– Hide or display the site name in your new adminbar
– Hide or display the Login and Signup links in the adminbar
– Hide or display the “Visit Random” menu
– Select whether to display top-level WordPress pages horizontally or in a dropdown menu
– Define the label for the WordPress page dropdown (note that 2 menus are provided for if you’re running WP3.0)
– Define the label for the Buddypress directory dropdown (default = “Community”)
– Define the font, font-weight and font-style for all menu items
– Define ALL colors: navbar background, main and sub menu item backgrounds, border, text and hover colors too
– Set the overall width of the navbar and of sub-menus
– Set the height of all menu items
– Adjust margins where required
– Reposition your fancy new custom navbar anywhere you like, relative to your theme so it scrolls with your pages
Comments, suggestions, criticism, code revisions… all are welcome!
Please take my baby for a spin and tell me what you think.
P.S. – kinks in the wp_nav_menu functions for WP3.0 are still being ironed out, so labels for menus must still be added manually through the plugin’s admin panel for everything to sinc up nicely. Hopefully, @hnla and my little self will get all this together soon!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.