Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Top
Bottom

Translate to Spanish

  • Avatar of mira360
    mira360
    Participant

    @mira360

    i make a file to translation to Spanish languages, but not get the plugin this one with the new languages.
    I think maybe the problem is on the file name.
    With name file is necessary for the .mo to Spanish (es_ES) translations?

    Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Avatar of mira360
    mira360
    Participant

    @mira360

    YEs the name is bp-cubepoint-es_ES.mo but the problem don´t get the new languages.

    If i changes the field BP CubePoints (ref. admin menu) this change, the rest of the Plugin DON´T GET THE NEW LANGUAGES.
    Help about please.

    thanks

    Avatar of mira360
    mira360
    Participant

    @mira360

    sorry fot got th files if any like to test it.

    THIS TRANSLATE IS COMPLETE BUT ONLY CHANGE THE MENU ON ADMIN PANEL i change “BP Cubepoints” to “BP Cubepoints es_ES”, ypou can test it the differential, the plugin take the file, BUT NO GET TRANSLATIONS to Spanish languages.

    you can download bp-cubepoint 1.8.2 Spanish translate from:
    http://www.mira360.com/descargas/plugins/bp-cubepoint-es_ES.zip

    i test it on installation with WPMU 3.04 + Bp 1.2.7 + cubepoints 2.14 + bp-cubepoint 1.8.2

    you can download Cubepoint 2.14 Spanish translate (and beta 3) from:
    http://www.mira360.com/descargas/plugins/cp-es_ES.zip

    help please. thanks

    Avatar of redlaguna
    redlaguna
    Member

    @redlaguna

    Hi!

    I’ve done some testing for a couple of hours and saw the language file loads it from the plug-in file cubepoints cubepoints.php

    after the line:

    `load_plugin_textdomain(‘cp’, PLUGINDIR.’/’.dirname(plugin_basename(__FILE__)).’/lang’);`

    I put the following line:

    `load_plugin_textdomain(‘cp_buddypress’, PLUGINDIR.’/’.dirname(plugin_basename(__FILE__)).’/lang’);`

    and then load the translation files in the folder “lang”in the plugin cubepoints.

    the Spanish language files rename them to:

    cp_buddypress-es_ES.mo and cp_buddypress-es_ES.mo

    and it has worked perfect. and I hope it will be useful.

    Greetings

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.