Update Course with strange behaviour
thanks for your very good LMS plugin!
I’m testing your newest version 0.1.6-87-g5c7d518 (the downloaded zip file is called) with the newest buddypress trunk 1.5-beta-1 revision #4917, WordPress 3.2.1 and multisite / multi network install. I’m sorry, it’s no clean install at the moment as I’m testing other plugins, too. (I know I will have to do this step if the problem persists).
– Though I have group admins, teachers and students, it shows on the group homepage:
“course class started by and managed by 0 teacher(s) for this group”
– the page is getting very slow when courseware is activated (using wp super cache)
– clicking “Update Course” shows an empty form (textfield for title and tinymce form), on the top the notice: “New course was added.”
– typing something into the fields and saving with “Update course” shows the notice again, but nothing happens, the changes do not appear
– in backend “courses” lists the same group/course multiple times – I guess every click on “update course” produces a new line…, always three times at the same timestamp (three times 21 minutes ago, three times 38 minutes ago and so on)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.