Using Group Extension API to add 2 extensions
I’ve followed the steps in the codex to create a plugin that:
1) checks BuddyPress is active
2) requires a file that sets up:
`class Group_Stats_Extension extends BP_Group_Extension`
3) requires a file that sets up:
`class Group_Spotlight_Extension extends BP_Group_Extension`
4) requires a file that sets up group meta according to Codex (http://codex.buddypress.org/developer-docs/how-to-edit-group-meta-tutorial/)
5) `bp_register_group_extension( ‘Group_Stats_Extension’ );`
6) `bp_register_group_extension( ‘Group_Spotlight_Extension’ );`
add_action( ‘bp_include’, ‘bp_group_meta_init’ );`
(Step 7 just runs the group meta function according to Step 4)
My issue is that when accessing ‘groups/test-group/admin/stats’ everything disappears for my ‘spotlight’ extension. If I swap the order of the bp_register_group_extension() calls, the second group extension always disappears ONLY when in the admin of the first group extension.
Should I be loading these group extensions in separate plugins? I don’t understand what would be causing this only on the first registered extension’s admin area, as everything works fine in all other extension areas..
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.