Version 2.1 is here… hurray!
Couldn’t wait any longer . So here it is folks: V2.1 of Add-All-Nav-Links-to-BP-Adminbar is in the repo.
This version includes a major enhancement: WP3 custom menus are now fetched and displayed automatically… you still need to create your own menus though
The dashboard admin panel has been revamped to include all kinds of additional user configuration options.
- Define the font, font-weight and font-style for all menu items
- Define ALL colors: navbar background, main and sub menu item backgrounds, border, text and hover colors too
- Set the overall width of the navbar and of sub-menus
- Set the height of all menu items
- Adjust margins where required
- Reposition your fancy new custom navbar anywhere you like, relative to your theme so it scrolls with your pages
All this has been added to what you could already do in the earlier version:
- Hide or display the main theme navigation
- Hide or display the site name in your new adminbar
- Hide or display the Login and Signup links in the adminbar
- Hide or display the “Visit Random” menu
- Select whether to display top-level WordPress2.x pages horizontally or in a dropdown menu
- Define the label for the Buddypress directory dropdown (default = “Community”)
Next version? The next major update will have a few more user configuration surprises, a prettier admin panel, and more streamlined code (specifically where css styling is concerned).
You can grab it from BP: http://buddypress.org/community/groups/add-all-nav-links-to-bp-adminbar
…or from WP: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/add-all-nav-links-to-bp-adminbar
If you like the plugin, please DO vote for it in the WP repo! (Comments and reviews don’t hurt either )
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.