WP + bbPress + BuddyPress (integrate and synchronize)
Would I like to know if it is possible to install BuddyPress with WordPress (not WP-MU, only the WP)? Is it still if it is possible to maintain synchronized with the bbPress forum?
Because I intend (WP + bbPress + BuddyPress):
– Users of the blog can see the list of registred users;
– If it is registred user it can see the other users profile
– Can send solicitation to be friend
– If it be accepted as friend, they can send private messages
– It is possible, in the profile, to show the posts list and favorite topics that the user added of the blog and forum
– And other details, as comments published in the blog, topics or posts published on the forum
Then, its community is a perfect functionality, what many users do look for in sites, and with BuddyPress I do think all this is possible, but don’t I know if it is possible to integrate with WP and the bbPress and to maintain synchronized, using the same registration? And is there complete documentation for me to do the integration?
The topic ‘WP + bbPress + BuddyPress (integrate and synchronize)’ is closed to new replies.