Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Having issues with compatibility – synthetik Themeforest Theme

• Ryan Soto
    Participant

@kodast592

So I’m having issues with getting my theme to be compatible with Buddypress. I’m not really talented with coding. anyone wish to lend a helping hand? :(

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ryan you really need to actually state what you have tried and what the issues are that you are having. To simply hope that someone leaps to it and sorts it out based on the above is unreasonable :)

So you have a theme you like? what have you attempted in order to make it BP compatible have you tried running the:
    https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bp-template-pack/

Ryan Soto
    Participant

@kodast592

I looked at the div tags surrounding the code. and I’ve “attempted” to do what the template plugin says to make it compatible. However, it is actually quite vague.

I’m not sure what to be editing in the code to be honest. I’m not asking for someone to do it for me, but for someone to teach me what I am editing, and what it does.

Well, it’s not an easy thing to do fullstop. You have to know a certain amount of PHP and HTML to create or edit a WordPress theme, and it is no different here. Have you, via BP Template Pack, copied the templates / css / js into your theme? Does the CSS get loaded when you visit the front of the site?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Having issues with compatibility – synthetik Themeforest Theme’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar