Re: BuddyPress Classifieds Component 1-beta released !
1. Classified Ad Entries do not appear in Activity Streams of Member nor Home Page
->Yes I have to fix this
2. Site Admin should delete Hello World first post in new private blog set up for classifieds – if not configured to delete before
->Added to installation intructions
3. Created Blog for Classifieds plugin Settings > Privacy was set to Block Google but allow online visitors – but the special blog is showing up in Blogs Directory even when Site Admin is logged out.
->BuddyPress bug ?
4A. Single page for a Classified Ad Entry – does not have navigation back to list of classifieds
->Neither Single page for Groups have; I try to keep things like core components
4B. or have a “Reply” field box for possible interested clients.
->I’m waiting that BP reintroduce the wire function
5. Categories chosen and Tags added during set up of Classified Ad Entry, are not showing up anywhere in Classified Directory Page or single page of the Classified Entry.
-> not ? Please upgrade to last version and don’t forget to update the theme directory
6. Feature Request: ability to upload even a small single 150×150 image to go along with the classified ad entry.
-> I’m waiting that BP handles pictures (galleries?) better
@Michael Berra :
Great thing – Grosbouff!
Thanks for your great job so far! I am really looking forward to it, et je te dire: merci beaucoup!!!
1. I couldn’t post a classified from the frontend – gave me a 400 error (could be, that it’s just me?!)
Did you move the theme folder ? (please upgrade to last version before)
3. “All classifieds” in the directory says (0) – but there is one! All the other “tags” I created say (1) although I only posted it in one of them (“sachen”).
Yes, classifieds counts are not OK yet
4. The advanced search doesn’t really work correctly: When I try to filter, it just ignores my setting.
Does firebug tells something ?
5. When I click on a category-link underneath a classified – it jumps to the filtering, but shows nothing (although there for sure is one classified with that categorie
Still have that bug ? Working here
7. The classified-activity doesn’t show up in the activity-stream. Not even, when I set the blog visible for everybody (also google)
Yes I have to fix this
8.The menu in the single-classified-view is underneath the text. Is that on purpose? The “Start” is empty… (should there be something)
Waht do you mean by The “Start” ?
3. In my opinion it would be crucial that classified activity shows up in the activity-stream (in BP1.2 that is THE central point!)
4. The classifieds should have the possibility to react. I would recommend the same functions as any activity-item (comments, favorite) –>maybe that’s hard, because those are actually blogposts?
5. Pictures are very important (as mercime said). It is important to have the possibility to add pictures!
Yes I would like to add this too. When i’ll get time…
6. It should be translatable – but maybe that’s already in there, for your language is french . I would need german…
But it is