Categories
Search
Bottom

1.2 Header Customisation

• jamesyeah
    Participant

@jamesyeah

Hey,

Just trying out the latest trunk, love the new custom header feature. This however has broken the theme I was working on which used a dynamic header image which changed on every page view, is there a way to override the new header function so my plain old CSS will work again?

James

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• jamesyeah
    Participant

@jamesyeah

Hey,

Figured this out, changed the default image in the functions.php on line 115 to my rotator script, no problems.

James :-)

I have both in my header. I have a solid color + logo on one side and a rotating image on the other side. I simply have the rotator portion in it’s own div in a child header.php file. And to create my solid color, I have to override the custom header image feature by putting “!important” in my child CSS for #header.

pcwriter
    Participant

@pcwriter

Hi!

I’m having a similar little bother with a flash movie in my header. It works just fine on the home, blog and directory pages, but it doesn’t show on internal or profile pages.

I’ve used the same approach as David: image in header CSS, and flash in a div in child header.php

Of note: a static image in lieu of the flash movie works just fine on all pages.

Anyone have any ideas for a php-dummy? ;-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘1.2 Header Customisation’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar