A few problems found in V0.1.2.3
I have been testing Evenpress’ latest release and found a couple of problems.
To start with, please note that I am running your plugin in the following environment:
WP 3.0.1 (with multi-site setup)
I have found the following problems
– Event categories and tags not available in the front end event editing form (I love the front end editing form; I am trying hard to avoid having users go in the dashboard to post stuff)
– In the front-end editing function: Featured image upload works but you do not get notified that the upload has registered until after you hit the “update” button and display the updated event (i.e. after featured image upload and before event update, the Thumbnail area still displays “set featured image”)
– Front end event editing works well (except for the 2 problems mentioned above) whereas event editing from my Buddypress profile nav sends me to the site main page. I am not sure if the intention was to send the user to the dashboard, I – for one – would prefer if it triggered the front-end editing.
– Standard front-end editing form only seems to display properly with themes whose content area is 900+ pixel wide. I will probably have to remove the sidebar from my theme (content area is 640px).
Oh! And I forgot to say how much I love this plugin. Thank you! Cheers –
- The topic ‘A few problems found in V0.1.2.3’ is closed to new replies.