BP Album Menu Tabs missing
Hello, I am testing the BP Album plugin and noticed that when you click on the album tab the rest of the menu tabs (Activity, Profile, Messages etc) disappear and there are only text links. You can see an example here: http://wedstudio.ca/Test/members/ws/album/
Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can correct it?
any help would be greatly appreciated
I’m having the same issue and using the same theme. Looks like the the div class for the menu should be
class=”item-list-tabs no-ajax bp-content-tabs” but it’s missing the “bp-content-tabs” portion. I’m looking through the plugin files now to see how/where to set it, but i have not found it yet
any help would be great
think that I found it go to
wp-content/plugins/bp-album/includes/templates/album/single.php and add “bp-content-tabs” to class=”item-list-tabs no-ajax” on lines 11 and 21, so it should be class=”item-list-tabs no-ajax bp-content-tabs” after your changes
actually, there are more files in that dir that need changing as well
Hello A Weathers, thanks for the info. Were you able to correct it? I’m still not having any luck.
Are you getting the same problem on a different server? Are you using the current version of BP-Album, WordPress, and BuddyPress?
Let me know when this plug in is ready for use. I am having the same problem with disappearing menu tabs.
We need you to post a link to the site where we can *SEE* the problem happening before we can fix it. This problem doesn’t happen on any of our team’s test systems.
At this point: 80% odds the theme you’re using hasn’t been updated for BP 1.5 (in which case there isn’t much we can do to help. 20% odds it’s this new defect another user has found: https://buddypress.org/community/groups/bp-album/forum/topic/bp-doesnt-work-with-wordpress-3-3/?#post-121910
The theme says it is updated for 1.5 and all the users are reporting basically the same thing. If needed I will be glad to offer a cpanel backup of the system so you can test it on a test system!
@foxly I got it fixed! I took a look at the plugin code vs the theme code and found a slightly different syntax. For those using the same theme, here’s what you need to!
1. Navigate to the plugin directory.
2. Find the bp-album folder.
3. Navigate to includes/templates/album .
4. Go through the four PHP pages and find
5. Change to ``
wow, it’s not total same looking like in Activity, Groups etc., but it is working! Thank you, Bradley!
- The topic ‘BP Album Menu Tabs missing’ is closed to new replies.