[Resolved] BP User profile map is not showing maps perfectly all of sudden
First thanks for this nice plugin. and sorry for my bad english.
I have installed this plugin of my site. Maps were displaying all good. suddenly 3 days ago it stopped. maps on all profiles are showing same location. I got an edit link in the map title section. I have checked my settings page. every thing seems to be ok. any sort of help would be appreciated. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bp-user-profile-map/
update: just tested. It is displaying correct map when no one is logged in. But when user logs in it is not displaying correct map
It’s the weekend, under normal circumstances we do ask not to bump until ~24hours passed, on a weekend fewer people will be around.
This my plugin but I can’t tell you what circumstances on your site in the last 3 days have changed to cause this issue – I don’t believe the plugin has any particular issues at the moment but haven’t time to check it over, last I checked for BP updates it looked to work ok.
You’ll need to do a little debugging/troubleshooting to provide some clue as to what may have changed.
thanks for your reply.. I did some debugging and found that map is not displaying below 300*300 dimension. I increased the height and width and got the map working for now. will do some more debugging to find out whats causing the dimension issue.
hmm bit cheeky! why isn’t it the repo? Oh it’s a paid for, ought to say that really
Yes, just identify it as a premium plugin.
Nice site, btw.
When you get it squared away, do make a launch announcement here.
I will be releasing a free version (excluding geo mashup) when I have some time. Can you provide a link so we can see try see if its a css issue from the from end?
Btw, “Nice site, btw.” thanks
@Hugo . do you have any idea about what i am doing wrong. as UPM is not saving the dimension I am setting in it.. it always reverts to 150*150 in Members Directory listing maps dimensions.
here are my configuration so far.
- Members directory listing page checked
- Group Members List checked
- Users Account Screens checked
- Enable Built in styles unchecked
- Display titles for maps e.g ‘Location: Buckingham Palace, London’ for BP user account/members/groups screens checked
- Enable map infowindow for member,group, user account screens unchecked
- Enable map infowindow for shortcode maps unchecked
- Enable map infowindow for function call maps unchecked
pls help me with this.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] BP User profile map is not showing maps perfectly all of sudden’ is closed to new replies.