BuddyPress Expert Needed
This small consulting firm is looking to build a long-term relationship with a BuddyPress/Wordpress expert. We need immediate assistance with some of our BuddyPress features (especially groups). We are launching an online learning program in April and we are using our membership website as the platform for the program. The site, however, needs an expert to resolve some immediate issues and also enhance our member’s experience in the future.
Below are some immediate issues we are experiencing on the site regarding Groups:
-Groups created as “Private” actually are not private, but public.
-On the Groups Listing page it says that the Groups are private, public or hidden. But when you click on a Private (or even Hidden) Group page, it says “Public Group” “active 8 hours, 25 minutes ago” (even if I just created the group minutes ago). Below that it says “Private Group” and then “Request Membership” but further down on the page I can see all of the Group activity.
-Hidden Groups are hidden, so I am not concerned with these.
-As mentioned above, the timestamp on all BuddyPress activity throughout my site is 8 hours behind.
– Extensive experience with WordPress, Buddypress, PHP, MYSQL, CSS, HTML….
– Ability to make extensive interface and functionality modifications to both WP and BP
– Ability to work quickly and begin almost immediately
– Proof of expertise, at minimum in the form of an online portfolio.
Domestic Contractors Only Please (United States). Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are qualified and interested in working with us. Compensation will be negotiated.
- The topic ‘BuddyPress Expert Needed’ is closed to new replies.