Buddypress Fatal Error
Dear friends, I need your help urgently on the issue I’ve began facing on a live site. Whenever I go to the site domain, I get following error:-
Warning: require(BP_PLUGIN_DIR/bp-core/bp-core-signup.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/65663/domains/<snipped>/html/wp-content/themes/bphome/functions.php on line 70
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘BP_PLUGIN_DIR/bp-core/bp-core-signup.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php-5.2.6-1/share/pear’) in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/65663/domains/<snipped>/html/wp-content/themes/bphome/functions.php on line 70
The site was running fine with Buddypress 1.0 stable release and WPMU 2.7.1.
Following are few observations I made:
1. I can login to admin panel.
2. “Plugins” section is missing from the menu options.
3. In the wordpress footer in the admin panel, I don’t see version number. I know its 2.7.1
1. How do I fix this? Need urgent help!
2. Is this a hacking attempt? As the site was running perfectly fine earlier.
- The topic ‘Buddypress Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.