I need customization help with 2 WordPress/Buddypress projects that involve …
1) Meshing the functional items from buddypress with the style and front end from 2 premium wordpress themes (separate sites).
2) The development of some new settings in the WordPress CMS that would control front-end behavior.
3) Categorizing & subcategorizing the activity feeds from buddypress.
4) Turning the ‘add a friend’ function in buddypress into a twitter-like ‘follow’ function.
5) Installing featured sliders.
6) Re-arranging buddypress links & layouts.
7) Integrating a lightbox feature that displays pictures from a buddypress gallery.
8) Setting up affiliate links.
9) Creating an email layout that displays a fully functional page on my site within an email.
10) Making the site mobile friendly. An app is also a possibility.
There are more changes that need to be made and these will be clearly communicated via thorough and precise wireframes (explanations will also be included). I will try to make this as easy and straightforward as possible. Also, you’re code needs to be clean, organized, and modular — we will need to be able to go back later and make more changes to the code as needed.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- The topic ‘Buddypress/WordPress project’ is closed to new replies.