6 years, 2 months ago
I currently got these issues on my WP 2.9.2, BP v220.127.116.11
1. Trying to create profile fields for sign ups (There was an error saving the group. Please try again)
2. Posting an activity (There was a problem posting your update, please try again.). The activity shows after refreshing the page but when clicking the “view” link it redirects me to the home page.
3. Send messages using buddypress (There was an error sending that message, please try again)
4. View the edit profile page (redirects me to home page)
5. Create a group (There was an error saving group details, please try again.)
I`m using custom structure of permalinks /%category%/%postname%/
Sounds like your database tables were not installed.
Alright well I just reinstalled buddypress and everything works now. Thank you for the plugin!
5 years, 10 months ago
I have the same issue running WP 3.0 and BP 18.104.22.168
I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled BP without any luck. Which BP database tables should I look for to verify whether or not they’ve been created?
Follow BuddyPress on Twitter •
Contact Us •
Terms of Service