Forms to create & edit docs?
Hi, I’m evaluating the possibility of using BuddyPress Docs instead of MediaWiki (currently I’m using Wiki Embed). I’m familiar with WordPress but I’m just learning about BuddyPress. Some questions:
– Is it possible to use forms to create and edit docs?
– Are all versions of a doc stored and is it possible to revert changes to a previous one?
– Is it possible to give editing permissions to a group with all registered users?
– I’m using the WordPress plugin bbPress Topics for Posts ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbpress-post-topics/ ) to use the forum for discussion – would this be also possible in the context of BuddyPress – bbPress?
– Any comments on mobile UI friendliness? (to read docs, editing is secondary)
– Is there a demo site to see this plugin in action?
Sorry for the many questions in one post – I hope they are useful for anybody considering this plugin vs a specialized wiki. Thank you.
- The topic ‘Forms to create & edit docs?’ is closed to new replies.