Help! Website internal messenger
I need help 🙂
My educational website overview – it’s an online tutor/student collaboration system. Students can register with many tutors, and tutors can have many students. However, this collaboration is limited to 1 to 1 (i.e. no classroom style), more grind style.
I’m looking for a wordpress plugin for my website where I can do the communication part of this. It needs to be able to do the following;
– If a student signs up with a tutor, a messaging system is created between the student and teacher (i.e. student and tutor can send messages to each other)
– Files, pictures, etc. can be sent during this messaging
– Once a message is sent an email is sent
– All these messages are private
– Once the students unregisters from the tutor, the communication stream is closed and deleted.
Does anyone know of a wordpress plugin I can use for this? I cant seem to find one anywhere 🙁
Any help or guidance will be very much appreciated.
- The topic ‘Help! Website internal messenger’ is closed to new replies.