Members directory code
I’ve done a version one of the code for the new members directory:
This is very much a concept not a set version. The CSS is at the bottom of the file – I’ve also commented out or removed (if needed) CSS that I’ve done changes to (for instance submit buttons).
Few points to kick off the debate:
1. Do we want to have as a li or a dl?
2. Do we want things like ‘generic’ classes and specific ones ie; member-title item-title?
3. I removed the role=main as most themes assign roles – seems potential duplicates if we also add
4. Do we want a prefix ie; buddypress- or are we going to use a #buddypress
5. Where possible I am using things like % and this includes for fonts. I think best to avoid any exacts like px – if we have to a rem could of course work.
6. I added in a style for the submit / button but we need to consider if we do that or leave that up to defaults be they browser or theme.
Thoughts welcome and feel free to poke the code around and suggest changes via gist.
- The topic ‘Members directory code’ is closed to new replies.