My Account Link
Hello. I looked everywhere for an answer, but is there a link or page that is for member accounts? It isn’t very intuitive to look to the top of the page to access “My Account”, and I would like to add to a menu with the rest of the BP pages (i.e. activity, groups, etc.).
Thanks for your help,
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? (3.3.1)
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? (dir)
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? (root)
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? (no)
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running? (most recent)
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? (Event Manager)
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? (Mingle by Parallelus)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? (No)
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? (No)
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? (Bluehost)
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
- The topic ‘My Account Link’ is closed to new replies.