Post showing in Activity Stream
I have two sites, a primary and a sub site. When a post is made in the primary site is shows up in the Activity Stream (desired), however when a post is made on the secondary site it does not show up in the Activity Stream of that site (not desired). I looked at all of the setting pages but can’t seem to find out why.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Yes, BuddyPress Multi Network (@sbrahesh), and a few others.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
WPMU DEV BuddyPress Social Theme
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
No, other than the Theme
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
Private on AWS EC2
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
Windows Bitnami stack
- The topic ‘Post showing in Activity Stream’ is closed to new replies.