Problems with 0.9.7
I’m a really big fan of this plugin and have been using it for a couple of months. However, I’ve just updated to 0.9.7 and I’m now having all sorts of problems, many of which seem to have also been raised on other threads. Unfortunately I’m struggling to get any of the suggested fixes to work. Issues include:
– php warnings (I’m not sure how to switch off warnings?!)
– I can create lectures, but clicking the button to view course lectures displays the ‘cheatin uh’ error
– Can’t create assignments – get the ‘cheatin uh’ error
– Can’t update the course description – again, get the ‘cheatin uh’ error
I’ve tried deleting and then reinstalling the plugin, and recreating the group, but it doesn’t seem to fix it.
Is there a new update due soon to fix these things, or any kind of solution you could point me towards? If not, can you please point me to where I can download previous versions of the plugin so I can reinstall the working version?
- The topic ‘Problems with 0.9.7’ is closed to new replies.