Public Blog missing from blog list
Hi, I just got notified by a member that his blog is nowhere to be found and he is correct. (blog: cycletouring.biketravellers.com on biketravellers.com).
He is not in the blog list and his profile shows that he has made no public blogs yet.
But the blog is public, visible to everyone (see url above) and the privacy settings are set to ‘public’ as well. It seems to be the only blog missing from the list.
What settings or other feature/bug could cause this and how can I fix it?
1. Which version of WPMU are you running?
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install?
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version?
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress?
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running?
BP 1.1.1, but apparently was already a problem in 1.1
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version?
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
- The topic ‘Public Blog missing from blog list’ is closed to new replies.