Remove Favorites from buddypress
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
Nope, fresh install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
.Wordpress Backup to Dropbox
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
Customized, ReviewIt from themeforest
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
Latest Version, dont remember right now
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
No error logs.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
I want to remove the favorite buttons from activiy (know that if I just delete the ahref reference it does) and remove the link “my favorites” from buddypress bar and menus in user profile, and where it exists more.
(Portuguese native language, sorry if theres any error in spelling)
- The topic ‘Remove Favorites from buddypress’ is closed to new replies.