Restrict subgroup levels
Hey David et al,
I was wondering if there was a way to:
1. Restrict subgroups to 1 level deep. So subgroups can’t have subgroups, even if it’s just a trick like if is_subgroup remove the create subgroup menu item.
2. Not display subgroups in the global BP groups listing
And two less important / hopefully quick questions:
1. The last thing I was wondering about is, can people assign a parent group if they aren’t a member of that parent group? That is, if I am not a member of group X, when creating a group, will I have the option to select group X as a parent?
2. Is there an easy way to not display subgroups in the “select parent group” drop down? (keeping with the idea that subgroups should only have 1 level).
(if these changes are major we can offer some $ for development, email me aaron [at] wyodlc [dot] org)
- The topic ‘Restrict subgroup levels’ is closed to new replies.