Shoutcast now playing plugin. Will pay.
Im developing site for my internetradio and i found that Buddypress really kicks’ ass for creating community based website for our DJ’s.
Now i tried to programm plugin witch will get name of the Dj on air from shoutcast and then shows DJ’s avatar and name at my site and of course current song. Could some one help me developing this kind of script, because im totally newbie with PHP and MySql
Now im just fetching currently playing song from my shoutcast server with file_get_contents function in php, but how i create application wich compares buddypress profile names from database to that string and outputs that to wordpress / buddypress?
So in nutshell what script should do:
– Retrive by file_get_contents function “On Air” info from certain URL. (Format: Artist – Songname) Its just text no html or anything else
– If BuddyPress user name is found anywhere at “On Air” info it should be link to user profile (Example: Artist X – Song Y (Buddypress user remix )
– It must be capable show user avatar and name. Both clickable to user profile.
– Shortcode option to post’s and pages and sidebar widget.
– Multilingual support.
Im sure that this kind of plugin will need someone else too
If there is some kind of PHP nerd around there who can help me, i am willing to make donation via paypal
You can contact me here or by email:
teemu (at) selektio.fi
- The topic ‘Shoutcast now playing plugin. Will pay.’ is closed to new replies.