SI CAPTCHA for WPMU and BuddyPress
Please help me beta test the next version of SI CAPTCHA
I have tested it in WP – WPMU – BuddyPress and it works for me.
Your testing can help me to be sure..
Here are the changes in this BETA release:
= 1.9 BETA =
– (24 Sep 2009) – Added full WPMU and BuddyPress compatibility. WPMU and BuddyPress users can now protect comment form, registration, and login from spam.
– Added login form CAPTCHA. The Login form captcha is not enabled by default because it might be annoying to users. Only enable it if you are having spam problems related to bots automatically logging in.
– New feature: An “advanced options” section to the options page. Some people wanted to change the text labels for the CAPTCHA and code input field.
These advanced options fields can be filled in to override the standard included text labels.
– Added new advanced options for editing inline CSS style of captcha image, audio image, and reload image.
– Minor code cleanup.
Download the beta here:
SI CAPTCHA plugin site:
Thanks for your help, Mike Challis
- The topic ‘SI CAPTCHA for WPMU and BuddyPress’ is closed to new replies.