I’m new to to the whole website creation process and have started using buddypress. It was working great until the new update which I feel messed up everything. On my Buddypress user profile menu when I click on activity it no longer brings you to the users personal “wall” or activity but instead bring you to a page which say “sitewide activity”. How do I navigate this “activity menu button” back to the members personal activity page as it used to be. I am currently using a bunch of buddypress add ons aswell buddypress-activity-plus
buddypress-announce-group, buddypress-followers, buddypress-hovercards, buddypress-login-redirect and buddypress-wall. I want my the activity button to navigate to their personal activity page please help me! Also I do not know code or how to use it so that won’t be to helpful in my case thanks!
My website is http://www.Urban-expression.com and the buddpress version is 1.9.2 and wordpress 3.8.1
Your choices are:
– roll back to an earlier version that was working.
You can download earlier versions here:
– deactivate plugins one at a time until (hopefully) the problem is gone, thereby narrowing down the culprit. Then contact the plugin creator and explain the issue. Start with buddypress-wall.
– hire somebody to fix it for you. You can post a job here:
– wait until somebody posts a specific answer that does not involve code and will fix your issue on your installation – unlikely.
- The topic ‘Sitewide Activity’ is closed to new replies.