Update Course with strange behaviour
thanks for your very good LMS plugin!
I’m testing your newest version 0.1.6-87-g5c7d518 (the downloaded zip file is called) with the newest buddypress trunk 1.5-beta-1 revision #4917, WordPress 3.2.1 and multisite / multi network install. I’m sorry, it’s no clean install at the moment as I’m testing other plugins, too. (I know I will have to do this step if the problem persists).
– Though I have group admins, teachers and students, it shows on the group homepage:
“course class started by and managed by 0 teacher(s) for this group”
– the page is getting very slow when courseware is activated (using wp super cache)
– clicking “Update Course” shows an empty form (textfield for title and tinymce form), on the top the notice: “New course was added.”
– typing something into the fields and saving with “Update course” shows the notice again, but nothing happens, the changes do not appear
– in backend “courses” lists the same group/course multiple times – I guess every click on “update course” produces a new line…, always three times at the same timestamp (three times 21 minutes ago, three times 38 minutes ago and so on)
- The topic ‘Update Course with strange behaviour’ is closed to new replies.