Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to make a share link servise for buddypress

• I would like to know how i could make a button and the proporsional service, so that other sites could put that button in their content (like “share on facebook” button) and share their content on our buddypress site.

I would appreciate your help and advice!

Thanks in advance

Paris

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• modemlooper

@modemlooper

I created the buddypress share plugin and this is something on my roadmap for the plugin.

pcwriter
    Participant

@pcwriter

@modemlooper

You mean, kinda like the Buddypress Badge plugin that seems to have died a slow death?

modemlooper

@modemlooper

No, like a browser bookmarklet so when you are on say YouTube to click bookmarklet it opens small window to post an update with video in update.

Though that badge plugin should be kept alive

pcwriter
    Participant

@pcwriter

@modemlooper

Very cool idea!
    Should cut down on the copy/paste/link/embed routine and open up a whole world of sharing possibilities.
    And I agree about the badge plugin. Do you know if anyone has stepped up with an offer to continue development?

Selu Vega
    Participant

@bluelf

Both of them are something quite necessary for expand the buddypress experience.

dontbeloser

@dontbeloser

Hi,
    This is just what I was looking for, any one have find the way to do it?
    Thanks!

Eddie
    Participant

@resabi

Also looking and trying to do something like this, but for Buddypress Links, where I could put in the url eg http://resabi.com/links/create/?link-url=http://example.com. (The Id of the url text box is link-url).
    However, when I try this, I just get a clear form, as if the part after the create/ never existed. I guess the solution is pretty easy but I just can’t see it, so please help!

tongas
    Participant

@tongas

@modemlooper

Hey there!

I was looking for this “Share on BuddyPress” button that can be placed on other sites. Were you able to develop something like that or do you knoe if anyone has?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make a share link servise for buddypress’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar