Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

blog posts and comments don’t show in the activity page

• gustavo

@gusenriquez

i don’t know what happend, but my blog comments and posts don’t show in the activity page…

help

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• LPH2005
    Participant

@lph2005

Check your BP settings and see if you disabled commenting: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-general-settings

See last option: “Disable activity stream commenting on blog and forum posts?”

gustavo

@gusenriquez

my settings are OK…

gustavo

@gusenriquez

well, i found this:

“If you are using buddypress and you have your privacy settings set to block search engines, blog posts will not show up as part of the activity stream

Hope this little bit of advice will save someone a few hours of sweat pouring, banging-head-against-wall agony.”

yeah…

Stacy (non coder)
    Participant

@functionmunchkin

Actually, I have a number of blogs blocking search engines and their posts still show up in activity until choosing “Disable activity stream commenting …” stops blog posts and comments from showing up. I’m trying the opposite of your goal, but to stop posts of only particular blogs from showing up in the feed (May not be possible since bp settings must be site wide ). Should you figure out what was it was exactly , I’d like to create that problem per blog.

@gustavo

I love you man!!! :D” title=”>:D” class=”bbcode_smiley” />< God dammit, i have trying EVERYTHING, and i couldn't have solve this in anyway, your answer WAS GOLD!!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘blog posts and comments don’t show in the activity page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar